Sunday, November 19, 2017

SIZE COMPARISON II: GUNFIGHTER'S BALL, BLACK SCORPION AND DEAD MAN'S HAND



Here's my second size comparison. You can see, Black Scorpion is just a tad larger. The male characters might be larger--I don't have any for comparison. Also note that the thickness of the Dead Man's Hand's integral base makes it artificially taller, when in fact it's just about the same as Gunfighter's Ball. I always planned to make my figures compatible with DMH--they are excellent figures and I will enjoy painting and using them in my collection alongside my sculpts.



The second photo is a style comparison between Black Scorpion and Gunfighter's Ball. The Dame With No Name (Gunfighter's Ball) is a bit of an Amazon, so she matches Black Scorpion very well.

I hope those photos help in the decision-making process. My competitors make a lot of very nice figures. We live in a truly magical time for gamers--all this stuff is available. My philosophy is to make my figures blend so customers can take advantage of it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment